Product name: silicone ink
Product number: XG-866A
Ratio: add 100g silicone ink with 2g XG-866B-2
Curing Method: Low heat cure
Serigraphy Screen Printing Main components
Including pigments and dyes. Pigment in the ink in addition to the role of color, but also make the ink has hiding power. In addition, it also affects the light resistance, heat resistance, solvent resistance and drug resistance of ink.
Binder is a fluid component of ink. It plays a connecting role, so that the pigment, filler and other solid substances are dispersed in it, which is conducive to the uniform transfer of ink when printing. It's another important role is to make ink on the substrate surface dry, fixed and film.
Binder is the key factor to determine the performance of ink, different types of ink, usually choose different properties of binder. Binders include resins, oils, solvents, etc.
Auxiliaries are all kinds of auxiliary agents added to improve the printability of ink, mainly including defoamer, diluent, plasticizer, ultraviolet absorber, drying regulator, etc. When printing, it is usually only necessary to add.
1. Super transparency
2. Long work life, about six hours on machine
3. High density silicone ink, fast thickness after screen printing four layers
4. High solid content, 100% silicone polymer
5. Fast cure with low temperature
6. Two component, there are slow catalyst and fast catalyst. Hand print with fast catalyst. Slow catalyst for machine print.
7. Pass major brand of wash test
8. Meet OEKO TEX 100, REACH, NIKE RSL, ADIDAS A01 2019
Q: Is the silicone ink ideal for transfer printing machine?
A: No, it’s silicone ink for screen printing on high density printing. Its advantage is fast to print high density effect. We share you one high density printing photo for reference.
Q: Could you offer us SDS about your silicone ink?