Can you screen print with silicone? Silicone Inks
How to use silicone ink
1. The material is vulcanized twice (150℃/1-2 hours), and the surface is clean.
2. After taking out the silicone ink from the refrigerator, you need to wait for the temperature of the silicone ink to return to or close to room temperature before it can be used. In the course of use, if the viscosity is found to be too high, you can add odorless kerosene to adjust to the proper viscosity, wait until the ink reaches normal temperature and suitable viscosity, and then
Screen printing, pad printing or dot printing.
3. Vulcanize after standing for 5-10 minutes in a dust-free environment.
4. Bake at 180-250℃ for 10-15 minutes to vulcanize, low-temperature printing silica gel ink at 110-130℃ for 20-30 minutes to vulcanize.
Precautions for silicone ink
After the product is opened, it should be stirred well.
Printing needs to create a good and suitable environment
3. Dust-free treatment is required in the printing operation room
4. The temperature is controlled below 25℃,
5. The humidity is controlled at 55～75%
6. If the humidity is too low, it will easily cause the silicone ink to generate static electricity, thereby increasing the number of defective printing products.
7. Please refrigerate the silicone ink, and the unused silicone ink should be sealed and refrigerated.
The shelf life of silicone ink
The storage period of silicone ink is 3 months; if the product has passed the shelf life, it can still be used after passing the technical inspection.
Storage conditions of silicone ink
Storage temperature: 0～10℃, humidity: 55～85%; waterproof, leak-proof, sun-proof, heat-proof, keep away from fire.
The above is the full content of the precautions for the use of silicone ink. If you have any questions, please leave a message with us. For more information, please pay attention to the next issue.