Product name: puff print ink
Product number: XG-866ARP
Ratio: add 100g silicone ink with 2-3g XG-866B-2
Curing Method: Low temperature cure
Application: puff print ink is the best ink for fabric to print on cotton, nylon, polyester, etc. puff print ink is formulated by 100% silicone polymer. So it’s ideal for fabric to print on. The puff print ink is simple to print on fabric. It’s fast for puff printing. You can print our puff print ink on water-proof nylon, 100% polyester only if you print the silicone glue XG-360Z-3 firstly or primer XG-110AB. The puff print ink has excellent 3D print effect.
Our company specializes in the development and research on silicone ink at HuiZhou, GuangDong, China. We develop and research the silicone screen printing ink with purest silicone polymer. Hence, the silicone screen printing ink can possess the superb soft hand feel, high durability and adhesion on fabrics during wash process.
1. After the paste is dried, it is better to press or solidify, otherwise the paste will not blister or the surface will not be smooth; Natural drying time is related to air temperature and humidity. 2. Storage period: it can be stored for more than one year, and the warehouse shall be kept cool, dry and ventilated. 3. The inner bag should be fastened after use to prevent crusting caused by exposure to the air.
1. Fast puff
2. Two component
3. Low temperature cure
4. Lower cost with excellent 3D print effect
5. Super soft hand feel
6. pass OEKO TEX 100, REACH, NIKE RSL, ADIDAS A-01Test Standard 2019
7. Simple to press by transfer machine after surface cure
8. Mix any pigment
9. Easy stock
10. Long work life
11. Easy to clean mesh and squeegee with silicone reducer
Q: Could we print glossy finish with puff print ink?
A: Yes, you can print glossy or matte finish after screen printing silicone ink XG-866ARP.
We share one glossy finish for your reference here.
Q: What is the puff ink screen printing?
A: It’s one silicone ink mixed rigt ration puff additive. The puff ink screen printing will be excellent 3D puff effect after pressed by transfer machine at 150-160℃.
Q: Are there dealer for puff screen print near us?
A: Maybe you can find one screen printing company easily if you tell us where you are from. Because we supply the puff print ink worldwide.
We have dealer everywhere. Please log in our website for detail.