Product name: silicone ink
Product number: XG-20S-1
Ratio: Add 100g silicone ink with 10g XG-20-KB
Curing Method: room temperature cure
Application: The silicone ink for fast screen printing is formulated for screen printing on ultra-thin cloth. These cloth cann’t be heating up with high temperature. They will be deformed with high temperature. So our silicone ink XG-20S-1 is the best ink for the ultra-thin cloth such nylon, polyester, fiber.
Our company specializes in the development and research on silicone ink at HuiZhou, GuangDong, China. We develop and research the silicone screen printing ink with purest silicone polymer. Hence, the silicone screen printing ink can possess the superb soft hand feel, high durability and adhesion on fabrics during wash process.
1. Room temperature cure. The silicone ink for fast screen printing can also be cured by low temperature. We advise that the cure temperature is 80℃. After screen printing silicone ink, the silicone ink will be cured thoroughly within one hour. It’s much faster than other room temperature cure of silicone ink.
2. High fastness on ultra-thin nylon, polyester
3. Excellent self-deaeration. No bubble during screen printing.
4. Best flowability. It’s very easy for the print master to print with high productivity.
5. The silicone ink has two items of catalyst. One is fast catalyst XG-20-KB. Another is slow catalyst XG-20-MB.
6. Pass OEKO TEX 100, REACH, NIKE RSL, ADIDAS A-01Test Standard 2019
7. Work life can be controllable with slow catalyst and fast catalyst.
8. Easily mixed pigment
Q: Could we mix the fluorescent screen printing ink during screen printing?
A: Surely. The silicone ink is ideal to mix any fluorescent pigment. All fluorescent pigment from our factory have high cover power, weather resistance. We advise you add 10% pigment for fluorescent screen printing ink.
Q: How can we make the screen printing on polyester with the silicone ink during fast screen printing?
A: It’s one good question. When screen printing on polyester, please print our primer (XG-110AB) and silicone adhesive XG-360Z-3 firstly. After surface cure, you can print the silicone ink XG-20S-1 on silicone adhesive. You can print glossy finish or matte finish on silicone ink XG-20S-1 for fast screen printing.